Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Last day it will be just the 3 of us...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm going out to eat with my boys in a bit - soaking in our last evening as a family of 3 :) lol Aidan doesn't fully understand that he's getting his baby sister tomorrow, since he's only 2 1/2 years old. But, I do know that he loves babies and so i'm pretty sure he'll be excited to see her.

What are your plans for this evening?

Photobucket

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:58 PM

work til 10 pm =(

evansmommy03
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM

How exciting, I can't wait to see pictures!!  i am just hanging out at home this evening with the family :)

C8Baxter
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM
Resting and warding off contractions. We hit up ihop after the obgyn appt this morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Red_Tempest
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:00 PM

I'm making homemade pizza tonight, and we'll probably sit down and watch a movie. :)

oOtoxxicOo
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:00 PM

varying b/t queasy & perfectly fine ... lol

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:03 PM

Enjoy your day momma!!!  Good luck tomorrow!!  <3  Will be sending you lots of good thoughts your way!  ((hugs))

Tonight, I teach at church, and then probably Cafemom

whimsyjuggalett
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:04 PM

How exciting, are you nervous just a little? It does hurt lol. Idk what I will be up to this evening. Probably still sick with m/s lol.

WaitingOnPeanut
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:08 PM

I've been sick all morning. :( Soo.. probably nothing but sitting around the house & waiting on SO to get home from work so I can make him some dinner and lay back down! :P 

Good luck with your baby girl tomorrow!! Have fun tonight. Keep us posted. :)

patsfan013
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:10 PM

You must be so excited!!  I actually start our natural childbirth education classes tonight.  :-)

mom_to_kenzie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:34 PM
Enjoy your day, and congrats for tomorrow!! David and I are going out to dinner before his admin leaves for her cruise (she lives with us, since cost of living is unreal up here, and we're not sure how much longer we'll be here with all the changes that keep getting threatened)...anyway, she's our built in baby sitter lol. I need a break from Kenzie,..it was a horrible day yesterday and started out as one today, so I'm getting a break tonight.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)