Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you set up the crib yet for your little one?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM
  • 34 Replies

Have you set up the crib yet for your little one?

Due in October? Join us in October 2011 Babies!  

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Yes, but we wont actually be using it until he's 6+ months.

mom_to_kenzie
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:37 PM
Yep..I set it up when it cane in last month. His room is ready to go, other than the gear (waiting to find out when the baby shower is...I'm about to start putting things on my card if I don't fond something out soon lol ;)..it's either this weekend or next but no incites have been sent out)
JazzysWifey
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:38 PM

nope. we don't even have it yet =)

ManaLynx
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:42 PM

Yes! I got it done a few weeks ago over my spring break, along with some of the other nursery basics :) I'm not sure why it was so important to me to get the crib up and the room ready, since she'll be sleeping in our room for a while anyway... but it was one of those things I just felt needed to get done ASAP!

lovinMYtwins07
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:43 PM

not yet but i will be in next8 weeks! i'm only 21 weeks right now and still making space for the crib!

readyforbaby3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Yes my DH set up the crib (in the kids room) and the pack n play (in our room) last saturday!

jlbelknap35
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Lol haven't taken it down sence my ds transitioned to a big boy bed a little over a month ago.
Turtledoves
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM

It's been set up since I was 18 - 20 weeks.

2proudmama
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Well Ofcourse! <3

2proudmama
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:02 PM

I was the same way. DD will be sleeping in our room for the first 4 or 5 mos. in the Pack-n-Play, but I had to get the crib up! It wouldn't feel right not having one up!

Quoting ManaLynx:

Yes! I got it done a few weeks ago over my spring break, along with some of the other nursery basics :) I'm not sure why it was so important to me to get the crib up and the room ready, since she'll be sleeping in our room for a while anyway... but it was one of those things I just felt needed to get done ASAP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)