Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have MO HealthNet? (I have a question.)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

How many ultrasounds did it cover for your pregnancy? I was reading on some website where it said that HealthNet covers 3 ultrasounds per calender year. Just thought I'd ask people who might know.

*About Me* My name is Kirstee. I'm the 21 year old momma to an angel, Ryan Scout (RIP 09.12.06), a little princess, Brookelynn Twilight (06.07.08), a little prince, Rylan Schyler (07.19.09), and expecting our newest little addition, Wesley Zane or Ava Claire, on November 4th, 2011. I've been married to the love of my life and bestfriend since July of 2008, but we've together longer then that! Nothing will ever keep us apart!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
alauck
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:40 PM

I do, but i have never heard of that! With my last pregnancy (on it then as well) I had two standard ultrasounds.

CafeMom Tickers

sydneysledd09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM
Yea I have that , with this last pregnancy I had 3 they paid for all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:02 PM

I dont have it, but here is a bump

Mrs.Roozen
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:31 PM
The reason I ask is we just moved from Alabama and they only cover 1 unless medically necessary. Then I read that MO covers 3 when I looked it up since my dr's office here does "serial" sonograms. I have had one stillbirth, 1 serious hydration loss pregnancy, and one baby with kidney disorder. So I need more then one ultrasound just to keep a close eye on my pregnancy and health of baby. AL would only cover 1 since there was no medical proof for a few of my ultrasounds. I just can't see paying out of pocket this time when I feel like something is off. I want them to monitor me closely. Like def one to determine exact due date, one around 24 weeks to make sure baby is growing fine (dont care about the sex), and one in my 8th or 9th month to check for abnormalities that could need attention at birth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RachelS2005
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM

i have it and haven't heard anything like that...if there's problems they should cover more. if your doc orders it then it should be covered.

marriedmomma3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM
You guys still have health net? I thought they were bought out by united (well it was here)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marriedmomma3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Oh yea, and that depend on ur specific plan
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:51 PM

sorry I don't know

BUMP!

RachelS2005
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Quoting marriedmomma3:

You guys still have health net? I thought they were bought out by united (well it was here)

yeah...here healthnet is broke down into 3 different plans...my specific one is healthcare usa owned by coventry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)