Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone tried bor inducing cookies..

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

i was wondering if anyone has tried the labor inducing cookies and if they really work..i am trying to avoid medical inductioncause doc is talking about maybe inducing me next week if i havent gone yet by my doc apt..so i was wondering if they work or not..i usually have my babbies by now but this one is wanting to stay in longer i guess..i never been medical or natural induced..but i dont wanna be medical induced..i much rather go on my own so i am trying to figure out ways to help on my own..and also i had a friend that is due in a few days looking for a way too..please no bashing, i am just trying to avoid medical induction..thank you very much..

Wife to Thomas a wonderful husband who is ex navy..  Mother to 6 wonderful kids 4boys and 2 girls..i have a set of twins.. I am also pregnant with one on the way..so 6 kids and more on the way.. stork

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM

I have never tried labor cookies. How about Evening primrose oil? You can take it orally and vaginally. It won't send you into labor but can ripen your cervix if it's ready!

Kelseyciarah
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:54 PM

I tried them.... They did NOTHING(but give me heartburn)..... And they didnt taste BAD, but WEIRD.. You have to use cayenne pepper in the recipe.

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:56 PM

i've never heard of the cookie thing but like Andee said, the evening primrose oil .. i personally didnt try it BUT my friend did and she did it vaginally and she was in labor within like 48hours =)

mem82
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM

What is in them?

Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Tired them. They didn't work. but they were delish!

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Now I want cookies. LOL!!

PhoneGrease
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Technically eating a labor inucing cookie wouldn't really be "going on your own". Personally, I'd rather have an Oreo =)

mommytwins83
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:20 PM

lol dont try these...the labor inducing ones dont taste that good..just got done makimg them..hoping they help..i have been cramping already this morning so lets see what happens..crossing fingers..

.Sugaree.
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Why are they talking about induction? You can refuse if it's not an emergency, and if the baby REALLy needs out asap, there wouldn't be time for an induction probably anyway
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytwins83
by on Apr. 14, 2011 at 1:30 PM

he didnt really say why or anything...but i am scared to get medical induction so trying to avoid it at all possible..with my 2 yr old he talked about it a little sooner but i had her early so i didnt get to that point..i usually have my kids between 35-37 weeks.. i am surprised i have made it this far..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)