Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont think Im making it much longer...

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM
  • 24 Replies

I woke up super crampy today.. then I didnt feel much most of the afternoon. I laid around a lot because I am super tired.. Around 4 I was like okay I need to get outside and get my DD outside. As soon as I walked across my living room- contraction.. After that I contracted for abotu an hour and a half 10 mins apart.. I walked around my neighborhood twice.. My back started hurting and I sat down and they stopped. I made dinner, ate and after 1 bite I started cramping really bad. Now I'm contracting like 10 mins apart again with constant cramping. He isnt moving much, I can feel his hands moving around where the cramps are... this shit hurts. With my DD the only contractions I got started 5 mins apart and I was in labor.. this sucks lol. Even if I don't go into labor tonight though I wont be disappointed.. I'll just hope i'm at least dilating to make labor easier. Well thats my update..

I'm 38w 3d. :)

pregnancy week by week

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Hopefully is it's not labor it'll make the real thing that much faster for you!

CrunchyBran
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I've felt like that for 3 weeks. lol

Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Oh yay! I hope this is it for you! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwistNFate
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:22 PM
Whoop whoop!!! I hope they get closer together or go away... Good luck and keep us posted
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof4gurlz
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Woot so close sounds like its time any day now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SydneysMommy86
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Quoting One-n-Counting:

Hopefully is it's not labor it'll make the real thing that much faster for you!

Thats what I was thinking. I want to buy a car tomorrow so I dont want to go into labor tonight LOL. I know it isn't labor now.. I remember "knowing" it was labor last time and i don't feel that way.. I feel like labor is very close though.. I'm hoping for tomorrow night after I buy my car :) Dh sold his truck 3 weeks ago so we're sharing and it suuuucks.

pregnancy week by week

readyforbaby3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:25 PM

I'm on my 3rd and honestly don't know what it feels like to have contractions on my own..i didn't feel a thing until i was induced at 39 wks with both pregnancies....

mem82
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Almost there! Keep us updated. 8)

1wildchild
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I felt like that off and on for the last week before my daughter was born. Hopefully it will pick up and go fast for you soon (after you buy your car if thats what you want lol). Good luck! 

doulala
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Hydrate!   Relax, take it easy, watch movies, get pampered, get a massage, lots of sex, stay pleasantly distracted!

And hydrate some more!

;-D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)