Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost weight under stress (pics)

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:10 PM
  • 13 Replies

Ive noticed ive lost weight under all the stress im having. Does this look significant compared to my FIRST preganancy? (I still had baby fat when i got pregnant the second time!) Im 25 weeks along.

1st pregnancy 25w: (sorry for the crappy-ness it was taken on my computer!)

this pregnancy 25w:

I also had twins the first round.. BUT. i feel like i have never weighed this little... even when im not pregant! just tell me if this looks normal.. im probably just frekaing outt.. ughh. THanks!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:13 PM
I dunno.. but you look great!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
misskimi78
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:14 PM

You are thin so I'm pretty sure your OB or Midwife would prefer you to gain and not lose. If you aren't eating maybe some protein shakes or something to atleast get in some extra calories.

bchic24
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:14 PM

You look fine. I still had a flat stomach up until 27 weeks. And even then in most of my clothes I still didn't look pregnant. There's a lot to consider when just looking at your size. Different babies lay differently, maybe this one is more towards your back.....plus there is only one!

Sonylena
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:15 PM
I agree. But I'd say it's probably something you need to talk ro your
Doc about.

Quoting misskimi78:

You are thin so I'm pretty sure your OB or Midwife would prefer you to gain and not lose. If you aren't eating maybe some protein shakes or something to atleast get in some extra calories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM

I think you look fine, but talk about it with your health care provider. Also, make sure what you do eat is the best food  you can eat. 8)

..Lucky..
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Talk to your care provider :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
desertwannab
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:24 PM

well you cant really compare a twin pregnancy with a single lol, but you can tell you a thin person... but thin or not, your doctor would mention if he/she was concerned about your weight.

janieishappy
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 8:05 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2_BMW
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Ummm, you look great! LOL I think every pregnancy is different.

Motherof4_2008
by on Apr. 18, 2011 at 8:09 PM

I think you look great for being 25 weeks! Of course you look bigger in the first cause you were carrying twins! I would not stress to much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)