Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh how I love Easter Egg Hunts =)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:39 PM
  • 11 Replies

We went to an Easter Egg Hunt at church .. needless to say, Ethyn did a LOT of running and had a LOT of fun lol He didn't make it 2 minutes out of the church parking lot.  Do you have any pics after a long day?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Armymom134
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:41 PM

We went to our towns egg hunt this morning...my two didn't end up with much, my oldest who is 4 only got like 5 pieces of candy. Not that they need a lot but what really made me mad is this couple who had a DD that was probably 9 or 10 months old, and they had a bucket full of candy....Really, this was suppose to be for the kids.

But my kiddos will have our family egg hunt later on today, so I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of that.

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:45 PM

oh wow.  yeah i'd be upset, too.  it's just the moral of the thing.  our church has about 10,000 members .. so we have a HUGE church .. it was open to the community, of course.  they had everybody seperated by age groups .. so my son went to this fenced in area for 1-2 year olds that had eggs EVERYWHERE!  they just capped everybody off at 10 eggs. just to make sure every child got enough, and then they let you go for more after every child had their 10 eggs.  

Quoting Armymom134:

We went to our towns egg hunt this morning...my two didn't end up with much, my oldest who is 4 only got like 5 pieces of candy. Not that they need a lot but what really made me mad is this couple who had a DD that was probably 9 or 10 months old, and they had a bucket full of candy....Really, this was suppose to be for the kids.

But my kiddos will have our family egg hunt later on today, so I'm looking forward to getting some pictures of that.

Mommy_Burge
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:47 PM

I was considering taking DS to the easter egg hunt over at te park across the street from us but he ahs some sort of viral rash and could be contagious so i didn't want to chance it...not to mention he's only 2 and i just know the older kids would be running and picking all the eggs up and DS would get frustrated not getting anything. so i'm doing an egg hunt inside the house for him for in the morning. :D

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:48 PM

aww love it!  that'll be fun!  hope he gets to feeling better!

Quoting Mommy_Burge:

I was considering taking DS to the easter egg hunt over at te park across the street from us but he ahs some sort of viral rash and could be contagious so i didn't want to chance it...not to mention he's only 2 and i just know the older kids would be running and picking all the eggs up and DS would get frustrated not getting anything. so i'm doing an egg hunt inside the house for him for in the morning. :D

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:55 PM

BUMP!

JazzysWifey
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 3:57 PM

we were going to go to one this morning in a park but i was just so tired!

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:00 PM

i feel ya there, hun!  i didnt even do anything there but being in the sun made my preggo butt exhausted! lol

Quoting JazzysWifey:

we were going to go to one this morning in a park but i was just so tired!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:16 PM

I got a couple pics of my daughter getting eggs, but sadly her butt crack is showing in them LOL. DH was with DS in another section so I didn't get any of him. What's sad is in the background of my photos you can see the parents picking up eggs...way to let the kids have fun..SMH

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:21 PM

awww how sweet!!  those pics are the priceless ones though lol too cute .. i didnt take any of him while he was hunting for eggs .. i didnt even think to bring our camera=( but he is doing another one tomorrow at my grandmother's with all of his cousins .. so ill take some there =)  

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

I got a couple pics of my daughter getting eggs, but sadly her butt crack is showing in them LOL. DH was with DS in another section so I didn't get any of him. What's sad is in the background of my photos you can see the parents picking up eggs...way to let the kids have fun..SMH

mem82
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:38 PM

I thought about taking the kids to one but the weather here is kind of iffy and my middle kid doesn't do well when racing against other kids. I felt to pregnant today to deal with it. 8)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)