Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New mother, June 6th due date. I'm new to this. A bit scared, confused, emotional, and excited.

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:06 PM
  • 12 Replies

hugsI would love to hear from other women who are pregnant and going through this rollercoaster ride. I think I would feel less a mood-swing-beast if I knew I was not the only one. It's an exciting time and I want to make the best of it, but sometime it is hard. I would like advice on everything from the pregnancy and phases to birthing and becoming a mother. I look foward to hearing from those amazing mothers I know are out there!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:10 PM

congrats and welcome! good luck hun!  dont be too nervous .. it'll be ok! there are a TON of posts and helpful moms out there .. if you have any specific questions .. just ask, we'll all answer lol 

liliana0217
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Hello my name is lily.... Congrats on being a mommy to be... I just delivered my DS on Jan. 1st and its amazing to have a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manamott
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Im due June 2nd with my third. You can pm ne questions if ya want. I'm pretty open! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyKelleyX3
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Congrats!  I am due June 6th as well, with a little boy!  I have two girls already (ages 7 & 2) but this pregnancy & these hormones are different than the others.  This baby wasnt planned, so it was hard at first, but Im VERY excited now!  Im going through a divorce, which makes things more complicated & emotional, but Im making it :)

andie87
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Wow! That is awesome! Congrats on your baby boy! I'm so sorry to hear you are going through a divorce...I kind of feel like I am though I am not married (I know it's totally different). I would love to chat with you...not really sure how to do all this quite yet though. lol I feel like an old lady on this. No offense to any older ladies. :)

andie87
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:32 PM

Hello Miss Lily! That is going to be my daughters name if the baby is a girl: Lillian (after Grandma) Congratuations! Is this your first?

rebel_mommy09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:33 PM

Congrats and welcome!!!

andie87
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:37 PM

Thank you for your kindness and open invitation. Right now, I am having issues with the baby's father-my boyfriend? Though every other day I tell him it's over. I know that I am super hormonal, but when I feel like I HATE him I HATE him and that's that. I can't seem to see past anything else. Then I start to miss him and make up and nothing ever gets resolved. I don't know if it would be best to just leave him alone right now for my sanity and the baby's health or try and be more rational....I can't really decifer if it's me over reacting (which I admit sometimes is) or if there really are bigger problems and my emotions right now just won't let those slide....????

azrafreas
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:42 PM

well I'm due June 18th for my first baby and i am bipolar type 2 and i know how hard it is to just want to scream one minute and cry or laugh the next it's scary for me to be in shoes I've never been in before as well but my mom and df's mom are great support as well as df the best thing i have found helpful is to just try to remember what i am bringing into this world and take it all one step at a time

manamott
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:01 PM

I went through something similar with my first. Although my ex husband (the father of my first two children) is a HUGE ass...lol

But I broke up with him shortly after I found out I was pregnant and DESPISED him my entire pregnancy and we ended up together and me all whipped by him after I had my son. Although in my case, my pregnancy instinct was right! lol

So, it could be your hormones...but it could be more. You should try to pick your battles and work at it but be open and honest and try to get him to put forth more effort too, ya know? With this baby, my husband has been amazing. Very understanding. I have gone off on him more than once for no apparent reason but the farther along I get, the more I appreciate how amazing he has been through everything. I'm very lucky.

Quoting andie87:

Thank you for your kindness and open invitation. Right now, I am having issues with the baby's father-my boyfriend? Though every other day I tell him it's over. I know that I am super hormonal, but when I feel like I HATE him I HATE him and that's that. I can't seem to see past anything else. Then I start to miss him and make up and nothing ever gets resolved. I don't know if it would be best to just leave him alone right now for my sanity and the baby's health or try and be more rational....I can't really decifer if it's me over reacting (which I admit sometimes is) or if there really are bigger problems and my emotions right now just won't let those slide....????

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)