Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it normal at 26 weeks?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

To have swollen legs?? I have noticed the past few days that my thighs and calves are noticeably swollen.. I have never had anything swell besides my feet during pregnancy and its freaking me out. My feet are swollen of course but its not nearly as noticeable as my thighs and calves.

I've only gained 10 lbs total this pregnancy as of today but my thighs look like I've gained like 50!

Anyone else have this happen??

PS- I'm already being tested for pre-e cause of the babies health problems. not cause of any signs. So no high bp or protein in urine

pregnancy
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rebel_mommy09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:53 PM

How much water are you drinking?

Are you up on your feet all day or resting?

tiffs2009
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM

Mostly resting. I'm drinking a ton.. My urine is almost clear cause I drink too much

rebel_mommy09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:59 PM

I would mention it to your dr at your next visit then. I know when I was pregnant if I stood too long or didn't drink enough then I would swell up

Quoting tiffs2009:

Mostly resting. I'm drinking a ton.. My urine is almost clear cause I drink too much

1wildchild
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:02 PM

If your face and hands aren't swelling along with the leg swelling then I would just wait until your next appointment. Does your doctor have a page # to call?  

tiffs2009
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:03 PM

There is an after hours number but I go in on Thursday anyway

Quoting 1wildchild:

If your face and hands aren't swelling along with the leg swelling then I would just wait until your next appointment. Does your doctor have a page # to call?  

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:12 PM

i haven't gained any weight yet and im 28 weeks and my legs are swollen all the time .. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)