Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

last 24 hrs sucked!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:27 PM
  • 2 Replies

so yesterday morning i had a dr appt where they told me i had a yeast infection. so i got meds for that. my left side hurt a little bit when the dr was poking my belly to find where baby was but it did hurt too bad. i got home and started having diarrhea and was throwing up. i thought maybe it was cuz of the infection. by dinner time i was also feeling contractions. so i time them and they are coming every 5-20 mins. we go to L&D (i had contractions at 22 weeks. they cave me a lot of fluids via iv and they stopped) so they hook me up and i drank a lot of water. nurse can in and said they were getting contractions on monitor so they were going to set up an iv and give me lots of fluids. the fluids helped slow the contractions down but didnt stop them so they gave me medicine to stop them...and it worked so i was discharged at 1 am. when i got out of the hospital bed i noticed my left side was hurting really bad (same side that hurt at dr appt). i figured  it was due to laying in the not so comfy hospital bed for almost 5 hrs. but 5:30 am i could hardly breath my side hurt so much. i called L&D (my dr is closed on sat) so ask if this was a normal symptom of yeast infection. they said no and to come in if it didnt go away or it gets worse. so at 830 i was back at L&D and they were trying to figure out what this pain was caused by. well it turns out i have an intestinal bug(like stomach flu but in intestines) on top of yeast infection and there is no med for it...just gotta let it run its course....yeah last 24 hrs sucked!!!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
TattoodMommy19
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:36 PM

awwww that sux mama! you totally have my sympathy, I had a kidney infection at 32 weeks with DD and it hurt like hell. I couldnt lie down at all. Hope you feel better soon! GL

mem82
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:43 PM

yuck! I'm sorry. 8( Feel better soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)