Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm having a!!!!! :D (PICS)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:22 PM
  • 15 Replies

BOY!!!!

What a relief(:

I know this day should be the happiest day! but My hubby decided instead of celebrating with me that he wants to go have a guys night and get drunk...... We fought about it for a good hour. But he still decided to go. He asked me if I wanted to go but I would be the ONLY girl around a bunch of drunk dudes driving them around going to different bars... NO THANK YOU! And he just doesn't seem to understand that he just work a 24 hour duty got of this morning slept and then we found out We're having a boy, and thinks it is just okay to go out with the guys. I don't see why he can't go another night or something. and plus he had his guys nights these past 2 or 3 weekends in a row. I do let him go out with his guys and have fun, But i just wanted us to celebrate together. Not him being stupid drunk and me just sitting there all by my self. I'm just genuinely hurt by this and he just doesn't seem to care. Yeah, his friends are important to him but for them to have fun i guess they have to get drunk. I just don't get it. I didn't want us to just sit at home, which is what he kept saying he didn't want to do, I said we can go wherever and with who ever i just don't want you to get drunk cause that's not us celebrating together. Still he didn't care. When he acts like this it really makes me wish I wasn't pregnant so we wouldn't have to fight about him being selfish like this.

Thanks I just had to vent. but i still am VERY happy I am having a boy, I'm just hurt at the same time.

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:26 PM

congrats on the baby boy!! and im sorry about the hubby =(  **hugs**

Honeybun09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Congratulations

mem82
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I'm sorry. 8(

Congrats on the boy, though!

rbailey2414
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:28 PM

congrats- sorry he is being a pain...that isnt fair to you :(

Ashleeb293
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:29 PM
Congrats!! Sorry to hear about hubby being a dummie :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hot_mami121
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:30 PM
Congrats, I feel you're pain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FaeBrooke
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Congrats on the boy! I really wanted a boy but honestly not to upset about the girlie girl. I hate it when men are like that, could you maybe have some of your gal pals over and order a pizza? watch a movie at home or maybe just go out to a movie together since hubbers will be gone??

ChanelWilliams
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:33 PM

Thank you everyone!

ChanelWilliams
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I live in North Carolina and all my family and friends are back in Las Vegas. And the only girl friends I do have are married, So I don't want to be a 3rd wheel hanging out with them. Since they already have plans since it is the weekend. lol

caramellove1974
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Congrats on having a boy . And @ the same time men handle things like this different than we do. I understand your pain though.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)