Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awww it's the little things that matter =)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM
  • 19 Replies

My hubby has been wanting tacos for like2 days now ... I got the stuff to make tacos for dinner but bc I had done a LOT around the house and stuff today, I had been having pains and BH .. well he told me not to cook, that he would make dinner .. so he just made me my favorite .. bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on toast =)

what has your hubby done for you lately?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C8Baxter
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM
He just headed out to subway topock up dinner because I lost track of time and it's 8pm and I didn't feel like cooking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:17 PM

8) Sweet guys.

Mine has ran out three times to get me various cravings this past week.

1wildchild
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM

He vacuumed for me the day before yesterday, I had no idea how much strain vacuuming really causes until I did it today. Ouch. Oh and he surprised me and brought home a tiny Douglas Fir tree since I had talked about wanting to plant a tree yesterday for Earth Day. It is super tiny (and may not last) but he potted it for me and put it in the window until we move in August. We'll transfer it to the yard when it gets bigger.  :) 

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:25 AM

oh yum .. i love subway!

Quoting C8Baxter:

He just headed out to subway topock up dinner because I lost track of time and it's 8pm and I didn't feel like cooking.

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:25 AM

so sweet =)

Quoting mem82:

8) Sweet guys.

Mine has ran out three times to get me various cravings this past week.

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:26 AM

awwww!!!

Quoting 1wildchild:

He vacuumed for me the day before yesterday, I had no idea how much strain vacuuming really causes until I did it today. Ouch. Oh and he surprised me and brought home a tiny Douglas Fir tree since I had talked about wanting to plant a tree yesterday for Earth Day. It is super tiny (and may not last) but he potted it for me and put it in the window until we move in August. We'll transfer it to the yard when it gets bigger.  :) 

AshMac416
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:32 AM

awww you ladies have good men

JazzysWifey
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Awww... Well I've been doing for him lately because he started his new job yesterday (and had to get up at 4.30a) AND it was his bday yesterday! But he made sure to pick me up at the door of the store we went to because I was too exhausted to walk to the car, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsUski10
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:08 AM

He went out to get me crunchy chocolate Chips Ahoy cookies since I've been craving them for a few days. :)

Jenni9511
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 10:21 AM
I live wit my mom soo he painted my whole room got me lunch.. And bought me sum Uggs I been dying for ... Can't wait till the baby gets here!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)