Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my tummy

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:36 PM
  • 7 Replies

ok so its 8:35 pm and my tummy hurts. it feels like gas a big ball or knot in my tummy but it isnt gas. I dont have to poo I already went. It have been hurting since around 6. Itook a nap and woke up and it still hurts! I am tempted to go to L&D it may be nothing but is there anything that you ladies suggest?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
samanthamarie91
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:37 PM

How far along are you?

C8Baxter
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:38 PM
How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hershey88
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:40 PM

I am 37 weeks I did loose some of my mucus plug earlier this week and it was a small i mean very small hint of blood! 

mem82
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:53 PM

hmmm I would call and ask what the nurse thinks. It doesn't sound like labor. Did you do anything unusal today or walk around a lot?

hershey88
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Nope just been taking it east lately since I know that time is getting closer. I thought about walking around. The nurses that work for my doc are so dang on dumb founded when I call them about stuff. I called one time and all they could say was oh I dont know let me transfer you. wth? u a ob gyn nurse u deal with preggo women all day how do you not know? 

jenniferlove727
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:44 PM

try to take a warm bath or maybe lie down and if it persists then maybe you should call the nurse for another opinion

giroirk
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I WOULD GO IN!! BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)