Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uggh!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:50 PM
  • 9 Replies
I put this in another group but no one answered :(

This heartburn is killing me! my hips hurt, my back hurts, my pelvic bone feels bruised, im all f*****d up! sorry just wanted to vent. what are you experiencing so far. oh, im 30 wks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jenniferlove727
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:52 PM

I get mostly heartburn and feel pressure on  my pelvic bone and im 25 weeks

militarywife09
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Same stuff as you. The baby always kicks my hips, my back almost always hurts now, and that bone/muscle area near the vajayjay hurts ALL the time, and I am 33 weeks. Oh and of course the amazing heartburn!!

armypregnant bellytoddler girl

CafeMom Tickers

JessBarnes53
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:54 PM

I am having twins and dd to be broke a rib and ds to be stretched too much in my pelvis (across) and I have 2 pulled muscles... only cure to both, bed rest and delivery!! ahh I'm 30 weeks tomorrow.

C8Baxter
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Same sorta stuff! Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jayzwife
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:56 PM
OMG! :O

Quoting JessBarnes53:

I am having twins and dd to be broke a rib and ds to be stretched too much in my pelvis (across) and I have 2 pulled muscles... only cure to both, bed rest and delivery!! ahh I'm 30 weeks tomorrow.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Urgh, I'm only 22 weeks but I'm sure I'll feel the same way here in a few weeks. 8(
ariescutie76
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Yea heartburn here to n pelvic pain.im 32wks in 3 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arj767s
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM

I'm right there with you...31 weeks.  I feel like my hips are going to fall apart.  Now I'm getting BH contractions that are starting to get stronger.  I was shopping at Walmart today and had to find a place to sit down.  I felt like the pressure and cramps were going to make me pass out.  Oh ya, I was also extremely hot and light-headed all of a sudden which didn't help.  The bruised pelvic bone feeling is also getting worse...my back gets worse as my belly and boobs continue to grow...yep...I'm right there with you. :(

mami323
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM
13 weeks and Im lazy as hell is about all ! LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)