Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sick of getting sick while pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:58 PM
  • 1 Replies

it seems like I keep getting sick while I am pregnant. Going to be 23 weeks. I hate how there is nothing really we can do except take tylenol. I am running a low grade fever, my throat hurts so bad, my ears feel like they are swelling and they are red from the outside, my cheeks are flushed, joints hurt, back is killing me, feeling tingly, and I have the headache of a lifetime. My temp is 100.3 last time I checked. I am sure my fever will break here soon, but still feeling yucky. I have a doc appt in a couple days so I can wait til then, so I am hoping I feel better. Have any of you gotten sick while preggo and what did the doc say you could take. My hubby and I looked online, but some say you can and some say you can't. Not sure who to trust, other than my beloved cafemommers out there : ) 

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
princessfae
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:24 AM

called mynurse line and she said I am doing everything right, looks like I am going to have to tough this one out. Fever is going down, but just so sore and head hurts. But we will be fine. Just need to keep fluids going and get some sleep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)