Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

need advice

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 9:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
I  am tired. my boobs hurt. I get idagestion real easy, and lately it seems like I feel nausated the most in a car.  I also tend to feel sick during the day but if i do its in the afternoon time.  Does this mean I am pregnant? if so then why didn't the pregnancy test pick it up?  I am going to take another one may first . ALso My boobs are bigger and yesterday when I changed it looked like wite fuzz was coming outof my boobs.. I just want to know what you guys thinkit means.  thanks 
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gacgbaker
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 9:56 PM
Sure sounds like you are pregnant, and really it isn't uncommon in the early stages of pregnancy for a test to give you a false negitive.  If it has been a few days, and your period is late, go ahead and test again.  The other thing that can cause these symptoms is if you recently went on or off of birth control.  Either way with all of these symptoms if they dont' go away, and the test is still negitive make an appointment with your docotor. 
ladybug85
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 10:12 PM
the funny hing is I have been of of birth control for a year and 5 months.  that is the other reason why I was wondering.
mom2wy
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 10:17 PM
It sounds to me like you may be.  If you are late then I would go ahead and call the doc and have a blood test done or internal exam.  They can tell from that to.  Wishing you the best of luck.
Nihhusa
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 11:49 PM

It totally sound like your pregnant :) yay for you!!! it is totally normal for the first test to come back negative (mine did) do another one in a week (the second one i did you could barely see the positive sign). but good luck!!!

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 22, 2007 at 9:23 AM

Quoting ladybug85:

the funny hing is I have been of of birth control for a year and 5 months. that is the other reason why I was wondering.
Has it been the same birth control?  Sometimes if you make a switch (even maybe to a generic brand you are not used to), it can cause these thigns too... but really it is sounding more and more like you are pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)