Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have an addiction....

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM
  • 7 Replies

I'm addicted to making youtube videos of everything my baby does. LOL Seriously, my friends love them but my husband asked me "what is the point!"

I didn't have an answer other than "I got nothing better to do then spend time with her and make fun baby videos!" LOL

he told me I was a youtube video making addict.

I laughed. ^.^

Today's big video was abbie takes a bath solo (her first one at 5 1/2 months!)

by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessed_mom774
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM
At least ur addiction isnt making hairbows n headbands with no lil girl to wear them!! I have an 11 yr old BUT she says the bows are for babys lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mom774
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Btw cute vid and a even cuter baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on May. 21, 2011 at 12:54 AM

haha - i am SO not crafty. ^.^ though I did tell my husband that I needed to pull my sewing machine out and learn how to make frilly dresses.

Quoting blessed_mom774:

At least ur addiction isnt making hairbows n headbands with no lil girl to wear them!! I have an 11 yr old BUT she says the bows are for babys lol

toughnsweet
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:56 AM
Cute baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mom774
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:02 AM
I make all kinds of things lol i crochet too!! I actually crocheted my sling lol i crocheted him a peapod and a cpl of blankets!! Imma crochet him a toddler bed set eventually

Quoting kajira:

haha - i am SO not crafty. ^.^ though I did tell my husband that I needed to pull my sewing machine out and learn how to make frilly dresses.

Quoting blessed_mom774:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on May. 21, 2011 at 1:03 AM

thats awesome, I don't have the patience for corchet.

Quoting blessed_mom774:

I make all kinds of things lol i crochet too!! I actually crocheted my sling lol i crocheted him a peapod and a cpl of blankets!! Imma crochet him a toddler bed set eventually

Quoting kajira:

Quoting blessed_mom774:

blessed_mom774
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:19 AM
I sont have the patience to cross stitch and dont habe a steady enough hand either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)