Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! 37 weeks and my baby won't stop moving! Is something wrong?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
It has been almost 2 hours of constant movement! I will be 37. Weeks on sunday. She is normally active bit this is like flips! I can see her feet through my belly! she is putting a lot of pressure on my bladder making me feel like i have to pee. Every 5 minutes. The movements arent frantic just very constant. And forceful! Should I be worried? Is she ok? Could something be wrong?
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CMcLaws
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Did you eat a lot of sugar or have caffeine? I'm sure she's fine - I would be worried if she was still. 

calimommy1021
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM

Yeah, I think she's pretty good in there. She's just getting her exercise in lol.

Quoting CMcLaws:

Did you eat a lot of sugar or have caffeine? I'm sure she's fine - I would be worried if she was still. 

Pandapanda
by Amber on May. 21, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Shes fine. Babies learn to play at this stage, and the slightest move feels very pronounced.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halensmommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Ok well if she is fine then she needs to stop! I'm tired and want to go to sleep LOL! No sugar or caffiene, guess she is just bored!
JazzysWifey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 AM

yeah i'd be worried if i WASN'T feeling that, lol

M.Galvan
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 AM

omfg; this is me EVERY NIGHT for 2-3 hours STRAIGHT.  I asked my doctor today if there was such a thing as too MUCH movement.  No.  

But then again, I'm not 37 wks, just 30, but still, he never stops moving, even when he's quiet he moves, there will be times when he's perfectly still for 30min-1hr.

Porcellin_face
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:54 AM

Oh I remember that all too well, when i was preg with my daughter I swore she never slept in there. She did jazzersize 24/7!!! She HATED any pressure on my belly, she'd kick at it until it stopped. She woke my hubby up once cause I laid too much on the side of my belly and she was kicking the bed THAT HARD!!! Babies are crazy! (oh and fyi, she was born alert and attentive and energetic and still is to this day at almost 3 1/2 yrs old lol!)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
SLCathels
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:58 AM

lol no. Don't worry until baby isn't moving. She probably dropped

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)