Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your favorite and y?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hi Ladies,

When I was preggo with my Son I didn't have to (or want to) wear maternity jeans I just went up a size in a low-rise and they worked great... Well chasing after a toddler now  and lets face it my body isnt the same! And, well just becasue, this time I want to try out  a pair or two...  SO what are your fave brands and why??  The secret belly ones look great but do they leave a line high on the waist you can see through your shirt??

by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:34 AM
I love Old Navy pants but I don't have any of their jeans. Just khakis. As for jeans, I still wear my regular American Eagle jeans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JT32606
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:38 AM

bump

mom2gr8tgirls
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I have one pair of maternity jeans...I have no idea what brand they are but I bought them at Kohl's.  I don't dislike them, but I prefer not to wear them because they aren't long enough for me.  I have super long legs so jeans in general are hard for me to find and tall maternity is too expensive.  So I live in capri's and yoga pants.  LOL

Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 AM

I have the Motherhood Maternity jeans...As long as you don't wear a really really form fitting shirt you can't see it. It has to be really form fitting up towards the bottom of your breasts to get that to happen. The best thing you could do is go to their store, put the belly on(if you're not already that big), and make sure you wear a shirt that is your tightest fitting that you plan to wear...That way you get an idea of what it would fit like and look like.

I have kept wearing my regular t-shirts and they are tight but not across where the top of the belly is so you can't see the line.

tiffmomofmany
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:01 AM
I love my motherhood maternity jeans...I've never had issues with the belly part showing through...and honestly...as comfortable as they are.... I wouldn't mind a line...they are heavenly...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM

i LOVED my old navy ones my first pregnancy... but they changed to # sizes now (before it was XS, S, M...) and i didn't get to try the new ones on, so i bought a pair from Motherhood this time... they have the full panel... which you can see through a few of my shirts, but i never cared much about that.... my complaint about them is sometimes the panel gets stretched out and then the pants just slide down... *sigh* 

Sharell8710
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Motherhood Maternity! That's where I buy all my preggo clothes.

evansmommy03
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I loved the motherhood maternity ones they were super comfy.

mommy2clarke
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM
I used the secret belly pants from motherhood maternity with my 2nd and LOVED them! No, they don't show a line under your shirt. I liked them because I didn't have to constantly flip the band back up all day like you do with regular maternity pants. Also, they don't look like "maternity" jeans. They look stylish and you can get them in all different fits. Also, they are at a great price. I think mine were around $20 a pair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)