Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what to do to pass...

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

the time in your last month.

i hate the last month, always have. ive always told people that the last month is the worst time of all...im running out of things to do. what do you/will you do in your last month to keep your mind off of prenancy and pass the time. I dont have the energy to really do too much but im getting tired of just waiting. i have 3 other children but they are usually playing by themselves. this morning it was pirates and this afternoon they are pretending they have bird eggs they need to take care of. they are young

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
doulala
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Prepare for birth and postpartum (for yourself, your family, your household).

That is plenty of busy-work!

Are your children doing anything over the summer?   You might start planning their activies....
How about filling up the freezer with premade dinners for postpartum, stocking the pantry, getting a birth/postpartum doula, diaper service, plan a Mother Blessing, get bills and other monthly responsibilities streamlined with online BillPay, etc.  
How about prepare birth announcements or make up thank you cards?

ng319
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:15 PM
I've been doing projects to spruce up the house...I figure after the baby is born people woll visit and at least everything will look nice. So far, with new gardens and the patio furnished the house is looking nice! Plus since i'm pregnant everyone helps with "my" projects because they think I shouldn't do anything so alot gets done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)