• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chicco Carseat! : ) : ( PIOG

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM
  • 9 Replies

I found a pink chicco carseat!!! Ya...:( well the problem is it's a travel system and I don't need the travel system. I need a double stroller. I'm hoping maybe I can just order the carseat. anyone know if I can?

https://www.target.com/Chicco-Cortina-KeyFit-Travel-System/dp/B001VE00UO/ref=br_1_5?ie=UTF8&id=Chicco%20Cortina%20KeyFit%20Travel%20System&node=13610261&searchSize=30&searchView=list&searchPage=1&sr=1-5&qid=1305951090&rh=&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=salesrank&frombrowse=1

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
JazzysWifey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Not sure... Can you buy the travel system and sell the stroller portion?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMissy3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Quoting JazzysWifey:

Not sure... Can you buy the travel system and sell the stroller portion?

Maybe but i dont know if it would be worth it. ya know the travel system alone is $329. And I still have to get the double stroller But thats a good idea I may just do that.

JazzysWifey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:09 PM
Ouch! That's pricey! Maybe if you find it on sale it will be do-able
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuckyMissy3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Quoting JazzysWifey:

Ouch! That's pricey! Maybe if you find it on sale it will be do-able

I just wish Chicco sold girly carseats! Jump on the band wagon guys! PINK is in and a must have!

This is my first girl out of two boys so everything is girly!

LuckyMissy3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:25 PM
Bump
caramelmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:55 PM
I didn't buy Chicco for my girls for just that reason! I couldn't justify the price for the carseats knowing I wouldn't use the stroller. So I decided to buy the Safety First Onboard Air 35 instead! It has all the same safety specs as Chicco, is rated high by Carseat advocates, and is Pink and Grey and so cute! :-) The best part is, its half the price Chicco is!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarina8895
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:34 PM
They should sell the carseat separately. I.know that it is a better deal for the travel system but I would look around. My last chicco seat i just bought that without the stroller bc i bought a kolcraft contour double stroller in the same color.
evansmommy03
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:52 PM

I don't know if they do or not, but I wanted that car seat but we ended up with a different one.

LuckyMissy3
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:54 PM
Quoting caramelmom:

I didn't buy Chicco for my girls for just that reason! I couldn't justify the price for the carseats knowing I wouldn't use the stroller. So I decided to buy the Safety First Onboard Air 35 instead! It has all the same safety specs as Chicco, is rated high by Carseat advocates, and is Pink and Grey and so cute! :-) The best part is, its half the price Chicco is!

That one is my second choice.n
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)