Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you plan to lose the baby weight?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:59 PM
  • 17 Replies

hey ladies... how do you plan to lose the baby weight!

what have you done in the past?? i've done the insanity program and it worked wonders!!! =)

Jennifer

My profiles: Facebook Blogger Twitter Blogger reddit StumbleUpon Twitter LinkedIn

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sillymama530
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:02 PM

Staying active, eating healthy, lots of water, and hopefully breastfeeding will help a little. 

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:04 PM
I'll be eating healthy, small portioned meals (sparkpeople.com) and doing p90x, spin, and swimming. Oh and cutting out cokes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:08 PM
I'm planning regular 2mi walks to and from the park with our toddler, watching what I eat, and hoping breastfeeding helps a lil!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arianaxangel23
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:08 PM
With my son I lost all the weight in a week and this time I have gained about ten lbs less so I am hoping it will just fall off again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachelrothchild
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:56 PM

Breastfeeding, eating healthy, walking.

Labellavita10
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:57 PM

breastfeeding and walking!

Acook331
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:55 PM

I just limit my junk food and watch my calories.  I usually take long walks in the evenings with hubby and the kiddos.  I usually lose most of the baby weight within 6 weeks. I have only gained around 20lbs this time around so I am hoping I lose it all within the first week. lol.  This kid better be a heavy one.

littlepeele
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM

breastfedding will help a lot!!! it has helped me a lot,,, you can read more about it in my blog at www.mylittlefitness.blogspot.com

i lost the baby weight and more!!! try to breast feed as long as you can.. the longer the better for you and the baby!!! congrats

Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:30 PM

It's just coming off on it's own!

Rach7
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:31 PM

I will be eating healthy as I always try to do. Taking walks, boxing and running on the elliptical. And also breastfeeding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)