Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT - I caught my bulldog....

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM
  • 13 Replies

on video - him vs a wheelbarrow. He's 8 months old! LOL

by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 3:21 PM
Lol. The American bulldog my bf has is dumb lol.. yours is funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on May. 21, 2011 at 4:03 PM

i've always found bulldogs to be relatively smart.... but you know... "average" means some of them have to be dumb as rocks ^.^

Quoting daydreamer86:

JT32606
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM
Haha I love bulldogs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:30 PM
I mean he's smart but gives me hell and knows what he is doing is wrong. Like he's pulled me down stairs during a walk so now I tie him up to use it since we do not have a fenced in yard and he would run off unlike my dogs who are snap and name trained. So he still comes in a marks everything including my bfs music equipment which isn't cheap.. he gets into the trash.. peed on the baby stuff. But when my bfs home he's golden. He used to listen to me on his good days he's an air head.

Quoting kajira:

i've always found bulldogs to be relatively smart.... but you know... "average" means some of them have to be dumb as rocks ^.^

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on May. 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM

ouch, i'm sorry you are having so much trouble with him.

it sounds like he might be bored though.

I was pregnant when mine came home, waiting for labor to start, he was 20 pounds at 8 weeks old, I worked with him daily until the baby came, and then after she came he grew up with her, so I don't know what to say :(

Quoting daydreamer86:

I mean he's smart but gives me hell and knows what he is doing is wrong. Like he's pulled me down stairs during a walk so now I tie him up to use it since we do not have a fenced in yard and he would run off unlike my dogs who are snap and name trained. So he still comes in a marks everything including my bfs music equipment which isn't cheap.. he gets into the trash.. peed on the baby stuff. But when my bfs home he's golden. He used to listen to me on his good days he's an air head.

Quoting kajira:

Quoting daydreamer86:

sgt.youngs.wife
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:36 PM

awww haha hope you weren't planning on any yard work any time soon lol too cute!

kajira
by Emma on May. 21, 2011 at 4:40 PM

it was originally a "decoration" as a rusted out yard object.

He apparently took offense to it.

Quoting sgt.youngs.wife:

awww haha hope you weren't planning on any yard work any time soon lol too cute!

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:45 PM
He's almost 4 and used to kids.. raised with them.. its just me I guess.

Quoting kajira:

I was pregnant when mine came home, waiting for labor to start, he was 20 pounds at 8 weeks old, I worked with him daily until the baby came, and then after she came he grew up with her, so I don't know what to say :(

Quoting daydreamer86:

Quoting kajira:

Quoting daydreamer86:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kajira
by Emma on May. 21, 2011 at 4:46 PM

maybe.

the one I took back to the breeder at 1 1/2 listened to me, but wasn't safe. He really didn't like our son and was a waiting time bomb for biting someone.

Paddy was his replacement. ^.^

Quoting daydreamer86:

He's almost 4 and used to kids.. raised with them.. its just me I guess.

Quoting kajira:

Quoting daydreamer86:

Quoting kajira:

Quoting daydreamer86:

jessnjosh87
by on May. 21, 2011 at 4:48 PM

That's great excersise for him!!!! He'll be all muscles!!! ^_^

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)