Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you feel your baby the most!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am 19 weeks and I mostly feel him/her in my lower abdomen. I read that the uterus is about an inch or two below they belly button but I never feel the baby up that high. Does anyone else?

BabyFetus Ticker

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sabrina411
by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:29 PM
I'm 19 weeks as well and I feel my baby low and always on my left side.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ManaLynx
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Early on I felt my baby really low too. She was breech until around 24 weeks so I felt a lot of kicking down towards my vag that was really uncomfortable x) She also has always favored my right side, so I felt most movement there.

Now I'm 32 weeks and I feel her entire body moving all over my belly, and she kicks my ribs constantly!

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 6:20 PM

at 19 weeks i always felt him low and on my right side... now i am 31 weeks i still feel him on my right side but i also feel his feet pushing towards my boobs and his butt pushing out of my belly button!!

ProudMuma91
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:26 PM
I feel him on my sides mostly. And I feel him kicking up near my boobs too. Lolz. =P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
glenechogirl
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM

I'm 26 weeks and my uterus is supposd to be two inches above my belly button.  But I feel this baby EVERYWHERE!  He/She really must change positions constantly because I feel movements OFTEN, very active, and they can be anywher low low in pubic area, on sides, and all the way up to right behind the belly button.  But usually on left side or middle, rarely right.

Honeybun09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:34 PM

My whole pregnancy I only felt my son in my lower left abdomen, close to my pelvis.

suroundedbyboys
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:36 PM

I am 26 weeks pregnant and I mainly feel the baby very low, random movements bounces and whatnot. I sometimes feel her about belly button height on my left side.

CafeMom Tickers
mem82
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:42 PM

I feel my baby on my lower left side and many times, high up on my right side. 8)

sgt.youngs.wife
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:06 PM

i feel her little hands down low below my belly button .. but her feet up by my ribs lol

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 8:00 PM

I am 23 weeks 4 days and I feel my son low still.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)