Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:47 PM
  • 8 Replies
A lil bit ago I was eating dinner and I'm 38 weeks pregnant he was moving abd I felt weird feelings in my vagina then went to the bathroom and my panties were wet could this be my water
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sgt.youngs.wife
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:05 PM

possibility ... im really not sure though bc doctor broke my water in hospital bed and i had my epi so i didnt know what it felt like lol good luck though!  there are a ton of ladies that will have better answers!

mem82
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:06 PM

It depends. Is it still leaking? Does it smell like urine? Try laying down for a few minutes and then stand back up. If your panties are damp again, it's probably your water. 8) The baby could have just kicked your bladder, too or it's some discharge. 8)

LovingIT2008
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Could be... Just stay alert = )

born2bAmother
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:07 PM

you could be leaking  the dr is going to tell you to come in so they can make sure ....

Motherof4_2008
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Very well could be. I would smell your undies and if it does not smell like urine I would call doc. There is a.simple test they can do to.check if it is indeed your water!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Acook331
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:44 PM

I agree with the others- smell your panties and see if they smell like urine.  If you are worried, I would call or go in and get checked out.

Good luck!

evansmommy03
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:46 PM

It could be, they can test it to see so if you are concerned I would get checked.

hughesgirl09
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:47 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)