Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anybody else scared to be a mother of 2?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM
  • 34 Replies

I have a 3 year old daughter and am 24 weeks pregnant with a little boy. I am a little scared to be a mother of 2. It's only been my daughter for 3 years and I just don't know how I will adjust to it. I know that I will adjust sooner than I think I'm sure, but it's just a hard thing to think about. I don't want my daughter to feel left out or feel less loved. If you've had more than one child how did the older child react and how did you adjust to having more than one? I need all the advice I can get. Thank you!!!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calimommy1021
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:28 AM

BUMP!

ChelseySpelsey
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM
My son will be turning 7 in August....and I have a little one due in December!!

I am terrified!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JAIRATRACI
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:31 AM
No I wasn't but I have 4 now and am not scared.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_Burge
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:31 AM
I'm just as scared. Lol. Its just beem my son at home with me for two years and in november we'll be bringing home or second baby. Its scary but exciting. :) I think part of the "fear" is that we, are hormonal. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLALA
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Same here! But my son is 9 months and im 17 weeks. My son is a mommas boy and im worried he wont adjust.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitkat61277
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:32 AM
More nervous than scared. I love my DD so much and lavish her with attention, I am fearful that I won't have as much time for her or the new one. I know that once we get into a routine, physically taking care of 2 won't be difficult, but worried about showing each how much I love them.
calimommy1021
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:33 AM

I am worried about that too. I mean you know how people go crazy over a new baby. I just don't want my daughter to feel less loved than her brother. I want to be able to show both of them how much I love them without one feeling more left out than the other one. I am just so nervous about this...

Quoting Kitkat61277:

More nervous than scared. I love my DD so much and lavish her with attention, I am fearful that I won't have as much time for her or the new one. I know that once we get into a routine, physically taking care of 2 won't be difficult, but worried about showing each how much I love them.

brittney28
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:35 AM
My son will be 8 in august.. and my daughter is due in Nov.. yes I'm very scared!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shedswife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM
2 kids? Lol. No I was not scared to be a mother to 2. I have 4 now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calimommy1021
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)