• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its official

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

its official, im soo big, i cant even roll to the other side without help....ok this baby is truly about to pop. this is my 4th and i never had this issue before.lol. I mean i could do it sometimes its uncomfortable, but now its i cant do it without grabbing dh arm and pulling myself over with a lot of strigth...anyone else

BabyFetus Ticker

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:12 AM

Yeap it happens to the best of us LOL

mem82
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:25 AM

LOL I call it the turtle syndrome. You are stuck on your back flailing around like a turtle. 8)

chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:29 AM

exactly. i have no energy at all. i could half way keep up before, but now, its all gone and i literatly could stay in bed all day and all night and be ok

O1j9a1n9n8a6t
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:34 AM

Yes...I will be 36 wks on tuesday. I have to have help getting up off the couch outta bed outta the tub...and I feel like it takes every ounce of energy to roll over in bed which I toss and turn ALOT so it just blows. I am soo ready to hold my little boy and be able to move like a normal human being again.

Dragonmamas
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:55 AM

It's not too too bad for me right now, but i'm only 29 weeks. With my first two I swear I hit 34 weeks and deactivate.

24Mom2Be
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:05 AM

I'm only 30 weeks and struggle a little, dh will try to help me up for things but I refuse his help unless absolutely necessary.  Like I can get up from a chair on my own, but putting lotion on my feet, or socks and shoes is a chore so I let him help me.

JanellesMommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
I'm 26 weeks & I haven't been able to roll or get up without help since I hit 20 weeks but I'm also pregnant with twins! I just wish when I do finally get to stand straight up I wouldn't feel like they are going to fall out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)