Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:51 AM
  • 7 Replies
To have Pre E but not gave bp issues? I'm trying to figure out wtf is going on with me. At my last appt. I had gained 2lbs in 6 days. My hands have swollen although my ankles aren't showing much... I had protien in my urine... But my bp us always perfect. But alot of my issues/complications can be explained by pre e!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DeirdraG.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:16 AM
I'm finding conflicting info online... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM

I'm not sure 8(

readyforbabynow
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I am going to say yes because my mother believe both her and my grandmother had pre e and that is why everyone was a month early and my grandmother had 1 miscarriage because of pre e but neither one of them have had high bp.  And my mother had me mention to my ob about the pre e but she never said anything about watching my bp.  My mother is a dr (family practice and obgyn) so I am pretty sure she would have told me to watch my bp also.  It may not be common but I bet it is possible.  I wish you luck though.

DeirdraG.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Ty. I have an appt tuesday. I'm going to talk to my ob then... But that's if I don't decide to go to the ER this evening or not...

Quoting readyforbabynow:

I am going to say yes because my mother believe both her and my grandmother had pre e and that is why everyone was a month early and my grandmother had 1 miscarriage because of pre e but neither one of them have had high bp.  And my mother had me mention to my ob about the pre e but she never said anything about watching my bp.  My mother is a dr (family practice and obgyn) so I am pretty sure she would have told me to watch my bp also.  It may not be common but I bet it is possible.  I wish you luck though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:22 PM

No idea. Here is a bump for you!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Quoting housefullofkidz:

No idea. Here is a bump for you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessecutez
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:59 PM

your protien level was at + what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)