• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought this was so cute!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

So yesterday after I had gotten out of the shower I was getting dressed, I had my pants on and I had my bra on and I was getting ready to put my shirt on. My 3 year old daughter came in the room and points to my belly and goes "Mommy, is my baby brother in your belly?" and I told her "Yes, he is" and she goes "can I say hi to him?" So I said "Sure". So she goes up to my belly really close and starts talking really loud, almost like yelling and says "HI...HI BABY BROTHER!!!" lol. It was so cute! I just had to share! :) I think she's super excited that she's going to be a big sister, I just hope she stays that way once he's actually born.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
calimommy1021
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2B110
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Aw what a sweetie :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluerose26
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:25 PM
My 2.5yr old dd pokes and slaps my tummy. Occasionally she'll kiss it. I wonder how she will act in 13 weeks when her brother is born. I wish my dd was as excited as yours is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calimommy1021
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:30 PM

At first she wasn't too thrilled with the idea of having a brother or sister. But she's gotten alot better. I just tell her she can help me with him, like getting diapers and clothes for me, stuff like that. Just little things. She gets so excited she says she can't wait to help me and my husband with him.

Quoting bluerose26:

My 2.5yr old dd pokes and slaps my tummy. Occasionally she'll kiss it. I wonder how she will act in 13 weeks when her brother is born. I wish my dd was as excited as yours is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)