Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exhausted

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am 9 weeks pregnant and dealing with exhaustion. I want to be able to sleep all day. I have a son that is 2 1/2 that I have to wake up with though. I love my son so much and I feel so bad that I am just layed out on the couch most of the day instead of being able to get up and run around with him. I have not gone to the dr yet. Is there anything I can do for more energy though? So far I am eating healthy snacks, drinking plenty of water and juce, and taking a multi-vitamin. I don't even have the energy to go for my morning walks! 

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mem82
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:35 PM

8( Not really. Usually, it starts to let up by 10-12 weeks, though.

jridgill
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:28 PM

First trimester is always so hard...and then the energy comes back a little usually for me...and then disappears I get further along.  It sounds like you are doing everything possible.

MommyKelleyX3
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM
I always feel like that in the first trimester, ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:50 PM

I think you are doing everything you can. (((hugs))

snapmehappy23
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:57 PM

Sounds crazy but try this... 1 1 1/2 cup of GRAPE JUICE with 1/4 tsp of cheyenne pepper. It worked for me. It gives you energy without raising your BP or making you feel shaky! Good luck!

summerbear
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM

First trimester fatigue.... it is awful! (hugs) hopefully things will improve in a week or two... Seems like forever though...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)