Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emoinal rollercoaster

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been very hormonal during this pregnancy I am 10 weeks tomorrow has anyone else had to deal with this?  My poor husband should get a medal for dealing with me and the sad thing is I know I am being unreasonable I just can't seem to be able to stop.  Anyone else been like this too?  I am just wanting to see if I am crazy or something lol.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kandyrayne
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Everything makes me cry!!!! I also go off easy but mainly crying lol!!! I feel so off balanced I dont cry...

jridgill
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyKelleyX3
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:21 PM
I wasnt too hormonal with my first two, but I was with number 3!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Im with you.  Darn hormones..everything makes me cry or have some sort of emotion

t_mouse_78
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:00 PM

I feel evil and poor Eric doesn't deserve my short fuse and I tell him I am sorry when I am feelling sane but I just can't seem to stop it and from time to time it makes me cry and I cry when I hear enything emotional at all.  He takes it in stride and I am a lucky lucky woman he hasn't moved out and told me he'll be back when the baby is born lol.

MamaMia09201
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 12:37 AM

I feel like I've had PMS on steroids for the past 4 months......my temper flares easily and I'm grouchy and crabby. Didn't notice it as much with my first, but Man! it's been horrible this time around!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)