Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Why Does Sex Feels Different When Your Preggos?*

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:26 PM
  • 29 Replies

Before I became pregnant I heard that when your pregnant that sex is soppose to be extra qood, i had friend who were pregnant told me they liked it and their boyfriend also because its more wet, and warmer.

Well now since im pregnant the sex to me is not as what i thought. It feels a whole LOT different, i honestly agree that the sex felt better before i qot pregnant. My boyfriend says he likes it but I just dont feel like its all that.

Whats the deal? and am i the only one who is not liking it? Is there any way i can actually enjoy it?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Gaddis
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM

I think it is alot different also, and liked it better before I got pregnant. It hurts me now, more in that area, plus i feel it moves things in my belly. I have a higher sex drive but only one position that is comfortable, but still hurts. Your not the only one. Hope it gets better.

xMizMom2Bx
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Yeah sometimes it does hurt, but i hate rejecting my boyfriend because we use to be very sexually active before i got pregnant and when i was pregnant in the early trimester. Im just hoping after baby comes out, everything goes back to normal how it was before ! Thanks same to u <3

O1j9a1n9n8a6t
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I have to say I agree with you, its deff not comfortable...I am small in stature and my husband is alot bigger then me...tall and weight wise...and it hurts and is extremely uncomfortable...where as before it was the greatest ever...i dunno what to do to make it better...haven't figured that out yet lol.

spazchicken
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:52 PM

This morning it was torture because my uterus as been pretty crampy lately and was making it sooo much worse, but usually it can be better because you have more "stuff" coming out

xMizMom2Bx
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Its nice to know, im not the only one going thru this. I heard those kegel exercise are sopose to help but i havent seen any results lol. Time will tell.

mem82
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Everything kind of swells up in there for a while and your hormones are all out of whack so I do think it's a little harder to get into. The second trimester is usually the best for me, but this time it took until the 5 month or so. 8)

angela.bouchard
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:05 PM

it all honestly depends on where you're at in your pregnancy, sex for me in the first and third trimester was AWFUL. it was amazing during the second trimester though. i do miss it :(

haha..

xMizMom2Bx
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I am in my second trimester, and sometimes it hurts. It just feels very uncomfortable. I still think sex before pregnancy is better.

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:52 PM
I'm loving sex this pregnancy, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:05 AM

I didn't like/want sex my first two pregnancies. This time I wanted it until a couple weeks ago now I am so sore and tired. It feels a lot better when it does happen but that is rare.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)