Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13 weeks and bleeding AGAIN :(

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM
  • 12 Replies

this is my 4th pregnancy I have never bleed with any of my other pregnancys. At 6 weeks i had gushing brown blood for 3 days and cramping had US baby was fine . At 9 weeks cramping with brown spotting had US baby was fine. I just heard baby heart beat through doppler a couple days ago but woke up this am with BRIGHT RED blood on the TP !!! I FREAKED !! Im SOOOO crampy but it has turned into brown spotting on the TP . Im taking it easy and drinking water . Im soooo scared I broke down and just cried inthe bathroom . I didn't want my 4 girls to see me cry . why is this happening !!!!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amberklo
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:49 PM

bleeding during pregnancy is actually common that's why some girls don't know there pregnant call your OB and go to the ER just to be sure baby is fine this is my 5th pregnancy 4th that has gone this far making it my 4th child my other 3 morning sickness from day one craving and everything the same this time no morning sickness A T ALL  and everything is different every baby is different every pregnancy is different

readyforbabynow
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:55 PM

I would go to get another US just to make sure everything is fine and I hope for ur sake this is the last time u bleed and baby stays healthy.  GL

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:03 PM

(((hugs))))  I hope everything is okay!  I would probably go in and get checked out to enure everything is okay.

brittney28
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM
I would go to er for bright red blood and cramping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JsunkissedB
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM

the cramping is still here the brown spotting is now gone . I only had bright red blood once so im glad it turned brown right away. My doc office is horrible with weekend care !! they will say go to the ER . The ER says theres nothing we can do and you wait for 6-10 hours !!!! I guess I just dont want to wait that long for something they cant do anything about.  I have 4 other kids under 4 and thats an all day event at the ER. I have an apt on the 8th so I will wait till then unless any spotting comes back then I will call first thing monday . thanks ladies

Caitlin_mommyx3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:41 PM
I pray everything is okay! I'm experiencing bleeding now at 8 weeks... but, I think mine is miscarriage =[
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JsunkissedB
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:14 PM

thankfully bleeding has stopped completely !!! ill be thinking of you caitlin :(

doulala
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Oh that is scary!
But sounds like you are doing better---
HUGS!!

And some women will bleed sometimes in their normal-healthy pregnancies...
Where is your placenta?
What about your midwife?

tiffmomofmany
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Sounds like placenta previa or a subchrionic hemmorage....I would rest on my left side, only get up to pee, no bearing down at all, no picking up anything over 5 pounds and rest rest rest!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JsunkissedB
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:24 PM

I have no idea where my placenta is i have had 3 c sections so this does worry me I hope it doesnt hinder my HBA3C . Im having my 20 weeks US so i can make sure my placenta attached normally !! My midwife told me to drink lots of water and get some bark tinxture ... it was something lije that  ahh ill have to ask her again.

hopefully these cramps STAY away ! I have had them pretty much through out my whole pregnancy ! Im getting a tinxture called welcome womb, she told me it will calm my uterus down.

Oh that is scary!
But sounds like you are doing better---
HUGS!!

And some women will bleed sometimes in their normal-healthy pregnancies...
Where is your placenta?
What about your midwife?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)