Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bleeding at 6 weeks! TMI

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:54 PM
  • 11 Replies

Im bleeding some and I just took a home test yesterday that showed up postive before the one minute marker and stayed that way. I saw some blood on the toliet paper. I have been really worried because i went on carvinal rides on the 20th before I wwas late for my period. I havent called the doctor yet because they were closed when I found out yesterday and now it has to be the weekend. have any of yall experniced this. I dont know what to do I had slight bleeding with my first but that was around the time of my missed period. I have been having slight cramping. My and dh havent had intercourse in the past week.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sarita33
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:53 PM
I have. At 6 weeks I was bleeding and cramping. It lasted a few days. An ultrasound the following week confirmed that the baby was fine. They said alot of women bleed in early pregnancy. I am now 34wks and all is well. Good luck and take it easy until bleeding stops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Everything is probably fine, however if you are worried call and ask to have your progesterone levels checked. Low levels can cause bleeding among other things. It's an easy fix if it's low.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K3lly94
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Thak you

jridgill
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:35 PM

Good luck!

2luckygirls
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:36 PM

good luck bump

blg5484
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:42 PM

with my first pregnancy I had spotting and cramping and miscarried with DD i had sptting and cramping and she will  be 1 in 2 weeks now with this one i havent had any spotting or cramping and Im 21 weeks it could be nothing or it could be serious with the first 2 I went to the ER you can try that if you are just wanting to feel better and know if there is a problem or you can try to rest and relax and call your doctor in the AM usually if you are having bleeding they are very quick to get you in GL

JMcCord1981
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Bleeding is very common in the first trimester. There's no way to know that everything is completely ok, but it is common. I hope you get to go in to the doc tomorrow.

Sarita33
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM
Any update???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciemae3215
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:09 AM

any news?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)