Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant?? PIOG!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
sunnychic85 · you!
Posted 35 minutes ago

i had my mirena removed in the AM on May 5th. I had had it for almost 4yrs. I had post mirena bleeding from the 7-9th and it was about a medium flow at 1st then to light. DH and i had sex 4 days prior to removal and then the night of removal and nurmerous times in the month of may. Most of which unprotected w/ o pulling out as well. I was getting a "normal" period w/ the IUD except i didn't have one at all in March or April and besides the bleeding after removal nothing!

For the past 3weeks ive had a headache almost everyday, im a pretty big fan of beer and have not had any interest in drinking really at all in the past 3 or 4weeks. (which was the way i was a month prior to finding out i was preggo with my 2nd child) Ive been eating ALOT more than what is normal for me. THat could just be "whatever" but could mean more?? lol.. I've read tons of stories of women getting pregnant this fast after removal and i haven't been stressing or anything about this. Im not constantly thinking about it or wondering but every so often i do "wonder".. if that makes since. lol OH and gas.. Noticed more of the past week or so. And im not generally a gassy person unless i eat lots of dairy.

So, what do you all think? Oh and tested, just b/c on THurs(this past one) and it was negative. Maybe too early?? not sure. I guess if AF is gonna come, it should be here soon, right?

Okay done rambling.. THoughts??! :) Thanks in advance! :)

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KandiApple2987
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Wait and test again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:34 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phisherally
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I also had the Mirena, it was removed on 4/11.  Had AF for a week after I had it removed (my period had been MIA since October of last year).  Had what I thought was another period 2 weeks after the first one, but probably was just an implantation bleed.  So conceived on or around the 26th of April!  Got my BFP on the 24th of May! It happened crazy fast for me, from what I've heard from others on here, that is not exactly normal... but who knows!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM

I agree--I would wait and test again.  Good luck!

MommyKelleyX3
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:30 PM
I agree with waiting a bit & taking another test. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:49 PM

Quoting meam4444:

I agree--I would wait and test again.  Good luck!

jessnjosh87
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:50 PM

go to the doctor.

ambs86
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:40 PM
I got pg two weeks after the removal of one. I would wait a week or two and test again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeyStew
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 4:17 PM

I had the mirena removed january 4th..had a period 5-8th and I took a pregnancy test a month later and I was definetly prego! Due in Oct!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)