Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to handle it?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  • 15 Replies
Df is home and we decided to go to the hospital...

BadNews? The on call dr is the dr that told me everything I've discussed and decided with my normal ob is wrong. That I'm making up my symptoms...

I am questioning going in now to l&d... I want to go in. Bc I know its right... But even if I go to the ER I'll be taken to the maternity ward being 32weeks. But I want to avoid this dr! I don't know what to do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AimBre
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM

BUMP!

4bugletlove
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:03 PM
REFUSE treatment by that doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeirdraG.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:04 PM
What if he is the only on call?

Quoting 4bugletlove:

REFUSE treatment by that doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4bugletlove
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:08 PM
There have got to be other obgyn's there!!! I don't know :( refuse him and maybe he will have to call your other dr? I don't know, but I do think if you're worried you should go and get checked out. Even if you have to see him, at least you will be looked at right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bec94
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:12 PM
Can you demand to talk to your ob if this doc causes issues?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeirdraG.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Yea. He brushes me off... I'm nothing in his eyes... I've only met him once before and he made me feel insignifigant and I left in tears... My df knows my feelings... My ob and this one are in thee same practice...

Quoting 4bugletlove:

There have got to be other obgyn's there!!! I don't know :( refuse him and maybe he will have to call your other dr? I don't know, but I do think if you're worried you should go and get checked out. Even if you have to see him, at least you will be looked at right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truealaskanmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:22 PM

just tell them that you will not take treatment from him and they will find you a different on call or get ahold of your regular provider it isn't a big deal 

DeirdraG.
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:24 PM
I have no back bone... I'll make df do it...

Quoting truealaskanmom:

just tell them that you will not take treatment from him and they will find you a different on call or get ahold of your regular provider it isn't a big deal 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
housefullofkidz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Ask for another dr.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:36 PM
You've got to grow a pair and demand what's best for you and baby at this point. (Not meaning to sound harsh)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)