Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wicked Dream...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hey, I a 34wks and I have been having some really CRAZY dreams lately and its all about my past and then some nightmares! It's not stopping and I was just wondering if it is ever going to stop cause its starting to freak me out! :(

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jridgill
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:33 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:42 PM

At the beginning of my pregnancy, I had some AMAZINGLY, crazy ones. A few were truly disturbing. 8(

spazchicken
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:45 PM

I just had a dream last night to were I was packing up to go to LA (will be in two days) And I went to the restroom and I saw greyish tissue when I wiped and then I started bleeding heavily :o  ...crazy dreams...

blg5484
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:48 PM

OMG thats so wierd I am 21 weeks and I have been doing the same except I can tell its dreams from when I was a kid but there are people from my life now in them. Its like im at places from my childhood but with people from now and they are wierd dreams too. I have had  a few nightmares too... This is a new thing to me with DD I had 1 dream the entire time that I remember and it was a dream about her and what she looked like and the skin on my belly being thin and us lookin in at her and taking her out to hold her and she had on a cute little polka dot dress and i kept telling DH he had to put her back in but he said I want to just look at her LOL I hope these dreams dont keep up for the next 19 weeks

JazzysWifey
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:08 PM
Same here

Quoting mem82:

At the beginning of my pregnancy, I had some AMAZINGLY, crazy ones. A few were truly disturbing. 8(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KambryD
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Well I sooooo glad that I am not the only CRAZY ONE!! Just kidding... :)

JT32606
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 2:17 PM

pregnancy causes crazy dreams. im having really strange dreams lately.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)