Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anybody else lonely tonight?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:39 PM
  • 12 Replies

so hubby has gone to training .. i'm home alone, well with our 2 year old .. i HATE being alone with a passion .. anybody else lonely tonight? lol i've tried to keep myself occupied .. the house is spotless now .. like to the point i have even vacuumed the rooms twice lol 

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmencl3210
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:41 PM

i am... i usually am though since dh is deployed :( and i want to clean soooo bad but im on modified bedrest and my doctor doesnt want me doing anything so im just sitting here fidgeting lol

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:42 PM

bless your heart!  we just got over our 2nd deployment and this time he's only gone for 2 weeks .. so i shouldnt be whining lol im sorry hun :(

Quoting kmencl3210:

i am... i usually am though since dh is deployed :( and i want to clean soooo bad but im on modified bedrest and my doctor doesnt want me doing anything so im just sitting here fidgeting lol

Sabrina411
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:43 PM
I'm home every night by myself lately dh has been working doubles so he's gone from 2pm-7am ): and I don't live close to my family soooooo lonely): jus me and my two dogs and my baby girl in my belly lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:53 PM

MEEEE!!! Hubby is working all weekend so I am at home alone with my 3 kiddos. (5 1/2, 2 1/2, and 1) We walked a mile to my Grandparents place to visit my Dad (who my Mother just kicked out today so its been stressful) Now I am getting the kiddos in the bed before doing some cleaning myself and heading to bed!

waitingonababy
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Yes! You'd think I'd be use to sleeping alone by now..

Acook331
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:59 PM

My husband works until midnight every night so I have gotten somewhat used to being alone with just our 4 year old.  I hate being lonely but oh well. :)

Stephanie92789
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:04 PM
My hubby is out on the 4 wheeler so I came home to put my feet up. They're seriously swollen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:12 PM
I have a nice tub of Ciao Bella raspberry sorbet keping me company.

DH is home, but he has company and my son is asleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:35 PM

BUMP!

kmencl3210
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM

thanks, this is my first, his second. the pregnancy made it go by faster kinda, but now that i am on bedrest more or less it seems like time is dragging by soooo slow. although i admit, i wasnt at home today in bed or anything :(  my little cousins birthday party was today and my ex asked me if i wanted to see ds for his 3rd birthday today, i couldnt not see him. but i stayed off my feet as much as possible, 

Quoting sgt.youngs.wife:

bless your heart!  we just got over our 2nd deployment and this time he's only gone for 2 weeks .. so i shouldnt be whining lol im sorry hun :(

Quoting kmencl3210:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)