Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Ever Expanding Bump

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

I can't do anything without this belly in the way now days! When I shave I have to try to push it aside and look around it. When I wash dishes my shirt gets soaked so I have to change afterwards. Tonight while sauteing onions on the stove I spilled some hot olive oil from the pan and now have a medium sized burn to the right of my belly button. Grrr. Love it, but hate it.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jess...
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:50 PM
I feel ya. The only thing I accomplish these days is getting something on my belly atleast once a day lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Lol! I know!! I'm always bumping into things and spilling stuff on it! I don't know why they bother making white maternity shirts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
readyforbabynow
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:05 PM

I guess before that starts happening for me I better to using my apron more.

Cordistew
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 PM

Oh yeah!  Definately been there!  I was attempting to 'trim up down there' about a week before I had my first.  I scared my husband so bad he made me stop and him do it.

born2bAmother
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:08 PM

i totally agree with you ....and im only 5 months ...i can only imagine when im  8 months

Jayzwife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:17 PM
i trip over my 2 and almost 1 yr old. my belly doesnt let me see whats on the floor, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maybebaby83
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:40 PM

LOL..

Enjoy it! You will miss it when it's gone!

I miss mine daily :(

Porcellin_face
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:47 PM

I burnt my tummy so bad when I was preg with my first, I pulled a pan out of the 450 degree oven and put it on the counter and walked my belly right into it. I had a 5 inch long horizontal 2nd degree burn line across my 32 weeks belly. I cried more because of how careless I felt lmao!

2_Whomp_Diddys
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:49 PM

wait until you knock everything over with it. lol. I'm 37 weeks pregnant and can't even tell if my belly hangs out anymore. LOL

Dragonmamas
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Haha. This is my third, I know i'm gonna miss it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)