• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you "just know" what gender you were having?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM
  • 36 Replies
Did you sense it? Dream it?

With my son I had NO inklings at all. This time (I'm 15 wks) I had a dream that I had another boy.
We are keeping the gender a surprise so I don't want to know, but I thought it would be fun to see who's been right! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof4gurlz
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Nope I Wish
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:42 PM

i "had a feeling" that i was having a boy with this pregnancy .. and boy was i wrong lol 

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:55 PM
I knew my son was a boy from waaaay early on. Just a feeling I had- totally right.

I really don't know with this baby. I want it to be a girl and I feel like it's a girl, but I'm really second guessing myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MikeysMom51108
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:57 PM

I knew with my son. I had a dream, and then I just knew.

I had a strong feeling with my daughter, but never a sense of "knowing".

rocker_mommy_08
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:58 PM
My mom and ds and I all were saying girl from ten weeks on. I'm 25w preg w a girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
athenaheim
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:59 PM
I knew
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
born2bAmother
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM

almost everytime....even when i wanted it to be the opposite with what i was feeling...i would just sense it ...i wanted this one to be a girl sooo bad because i wanted an even family but i just knew this one was going to have a set of balls.....lol

ManaLynx
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Yes! I had baby dreams before I even knew I was pregnant, and the baby was always a girl. After I found out, I felt really strongly that it was a girl. Except everyone else was so convinced I was having a boy that they made me doubt my intuition, and I started thinking it was probably a boy. But I was right, and I'm having a girl :)

Tamaralynn30
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:02 PM
I did with my first two (dd is 12 and ds is 9) but with this little guy - I had no clue. We thought it was a girl for sure but I had feelings back and forth - and he is most definaely a (very handsome) little boy :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:42 PM
I am having a girl : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)