Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

owwww. :-(

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM
  • 13 Replies
Im twenty weeks with my second child and usually im such a happy little pregger but tonight OMG!! Im having leg cramps from hell, my hips are starting to "click" when i walk and the round ligament pain is soooo much worse than with my DD. I just wantt to lay in bed and have DH rub my back but hes being an ass tonight. he actually said "you wanted to get pregnant". No duh, but WE were ttc so be a little sympathetic here! Ugh, men dont understand anything. How are you mommas tonight? Someone distract me from my ouchies please. :-)
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:33 AM

That sucks! I was feeling pretty crappy around then too. Now at 30 weeks I've been feeling a lot better. There is hope!!! Try eating a banana for the cramps and take a warm bath. Hope you feel better soon.

fatcat0908
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Yes, bananas work WONDERS for leg cramps :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:39 AM
m'mmmmm banana muffin in chubby hand now! lol i didnt have an actual banana but these have real banana in them. lol. Warm bath sounds awesome. on an off note, can you use bath salts while pregnant, like the aromatherapy kind?
lfrrll5
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:39 AM
pretty carppy myself. I have a vericose vein on my leg that burns at night and when I first wake up. I have been having bad headaches for a month or so and the doctor said I can take tylenol and ibuprofen till my third trimenster then just tylenol. It sucks. The pain meds arent helping its making me dizzy and have morning sickness. Im only 12 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattoodMommy19
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:43 AM
wow ive neevr had a varicose vein. bet that sucks
clasater
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:48 AM
I had really bad hip pain and my hips clicked a lot too my chiropractor saved my life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spazchicken
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:49 AM

I've got my first guest pass into ligament pains ...my abdomen feels like a giant charlie horse today T_T

TattoodMommy19
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:02 AM
i had no idea u could see a chiro while pregnant. hmmm i think i shall call around.
summerbear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:03 AM

That's what baby is thinking!!

LifesALilHectic
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:09 AM

I'm curious.. what does dd, ds, dh, or all this other stuff mean.. I'm new. I got that DH is husband but that explains the H but not the D... Im confused. As far as how I am doing tonight. I am just extremely tired. No real cramps but I ache and sweat during the night which causes me to wake up often and I toss and turn. Ugh... So tired :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)