Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seem to me a baby girl wants to come out before August!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:19 AM
  • 18 Replies
Ok so last night, I had contraction(9-10 minutes apart lasting 2-3 minutes long) My husband and I sent our son to my sisters and went to the hospital right away! My doctor is giving me some medication to ease the pain and such stuff like that. She thinks staying over the weekend is a good idea for right now just in case anything happens. SoI am dilated at a 1 so still more progress. I hope we can make it to my due date though. Ill keep updating.
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:22 AM

I had preterm labor from 26 weeks on with my DS and finally delivered him at 37 weeks. How far along are you? when are you due?

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:22 AM

How far along are you? Sorry I guess I'm out of the loop! Good luck!

aliciaw_2009
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 AM
35 weeks and my due date is August 9. Since the hospital is holding me here, Im having my husband bring up my laptop. But at least I can update on my cellphone
MumsTheWord571
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 AM

well, you're close! 2 more weeks until full term. I hope she will stick in there for another 2 weeks at least!!

aliciaw_2009
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:31 AM
I know. We still got the crib to put together. I was talking to my son this morning and he goes and says " do I have a little sister now mommy" so i told him not yet. he is more excited than i am
MumsTheWord571
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:35 AM

this might be a good time for your hubby to put together the crib while your DS is with your sister and you're in the hospital.

I know about the whole son being more excited than you though! My son is super excited about our little girl too! I'm due Sept 8th!

aliciaw_2009
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:40 AM
Yea, I was also thinking about the crib stuff too. We havnt bought a car seat though so I think that will be another thing on my husbands list to do lol hopefully he will be understanding about it.
MumsTheWord571
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:43 AM

I'm sure he will! my DH did that when I started getting preterm labor. he put together the crib and bought the carseat and had it installed for me and all ready to go just in case.

24Mom2Be
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:47 AM

I was having dreams that I was in labor today, and really wanted to push her out when I woke up but it went away.

Motherof4_2008
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:05 AM

Fingers Crossed that she stays in a couple more weeks!

I know how you are feeling! I have had contractions for off and on for about 3 weeks now. as of last week I was dilated to 3cm, and I totally thought my little girl was coming... NO SUCH LUCK :-( Oh well! Another appointment today @ 9am.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)