Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New doctor

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am 30 weeks and just met my new doctor today. I'm bummed cause I really liked the old one and he was taking such fantastic care of me. But his position was only temporary. The new doctor looks younger than I expected so that threw me at first. But I didn't have any issues with his personality, he treated me great, and he didn't care how natural I want to go with my labor. His only thing was he would rather I have a hep lock if I don't get an IV. I'm fine with that, and he agreed to no cervical exams. So fingers crossed that I don't find a reason not to like him in the next 10 weeks!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
truealaskanmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:54 AM

fingers crossed 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:24 AM

Thanks!

MommyA05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:33 AM

fingers crossed

summerbear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:38 AM

Ditto!

Quoting MommyA05:

fingers crossed

lauren_rankins
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:19 AM

Lucky!! I'm 34 weeks and I don't really care for my OB. I got stuck with him because by the time my Medicaid got sorted out I was already 16 weeks along.

MumsTheWord571
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:22 AM

I'm 31 weeks and considering changing docs next week to another doc because I don't like the hospitals policies that she has priviledges at. I'm touring the second hospital she can deliver at on Weds. we'll see.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:02 PM

Good luck!

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

I'm 31 weeks and considering changing docs next week to another doc because I don't like the hospitals policies that she has priviledges at. I'm touring the second hospital she can deliver at on Weds. we'll see.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:03 PM

Are you completely stuck or is there some way you could change? I would really look into it and try. I had a bad ob last time and stuck with him. I ended up with an unneeded episiotomy and health problems that he just ignored.

Quoting lauren_rankins:

Lucky!! I'm 34 weeks and I don't really care for my OB. I got stuck with him because by the time my Medicaid got sorted out I was already 16 weeks along.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)