Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really want

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  • 4 Replies
Another cup of butter toffee coffee I'm so tierd I've been up since 4:30 with my kids and I didn't go to bed until 11 last night ( Dh got home late from work and brought me a double cheese Burger but I think he wanted McDonald's too!) And my 3 year old is 5 toddlers rolled into one. I'm not even sure at this point it wound give me the energy I need :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lfrrll5
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Im tired today too. I have 5 home today till later we go get my 3 year old from his dads. try finding activities for your lo so you can relax. I have my preschoolers doing worksheets while the older two read and it was flopped. After this its movie time for them then gonna get lunch going and I will be halfway through the day already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:44 PM

That sounds so good!

angi07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:32 PM
I'm still exhausted my 3 year old finally fell asleep at 11:30 then my 6 year old flipped out emotionaly because he's tierd (he usually wakes up at 7 not 4:30) and misses his father all I wanted to do was clean that's all. Now he's laying down and my little guy is awake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:35 PM
I'm tired too. Kaidence is my little piggy lol she is up every 2.5 to 3 hours to eat haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)