Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when would i test?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

all of june basically i was on the nuva ring. around the last week i took it our because the whole month i kept spooting or was heavy bleeding. i did start a new BC a few days back but only took 2 pills because i have been having weird symptoms so i would just rather wait.

so for the past few days i have been having pregnancy symtoms...i think. my uterus was very crampy for a few days off and on. i am breaking out like HORRIBLE and the only other time i do this is right before my period, and i dont remember the last time i broke out this bad....and i have a very different discharge. 

i think pregnancy could be possible....but idk when i could even start testing.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JMcCord1981
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Test whenever you want. I go on Amazon and oder the test strips and you get like 10 test for $3 and free shipping. That way if I test too early I didn't just waste $20 on 2 tests. If I get a negative I take a test and then wait 2 days and tests again.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Tough one...I guess if you are having symtoms now, you could try to test just to see...and maybe wait a week to test again if negative?  Good luck!  And, good to see you in the group!  :)

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:31 PM

bump!

fairygirl_13
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM
If your not pregnant, I bet your ovulating right now. So if you test today and its - I would test again in 10-14 days if you have already had sex in the last 3-5 days, or if you do have sex in the next 3. My bet is on Ovulation. You could get a $ store ovulation test and a pregnancy test and kinda figure it out from there too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:41 PM

It might be from the change in BC. If you are having symptoms you might as well test now. Then wait a week and test again.

housefullofkidz
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:05 AM

I would wait 3 ish weeks from the last time you recall bleeding. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)