Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Failed to do 6 week wait?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM
  • 23 Replies
How many of u have failed to do the six week wait after having ur baby and ended up pregnant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
evansmommy03
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Not me :)

sugareemommee
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:10 PM

everytime.  We tried after 2 weeks, it was too early, we tried a week later and we were good.  with my 2nd we were sexually active after 4 weeks ;)

babybump87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:13 PM
Ahem... <--------
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HippieMomma08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM

We barely made it to two weeks. We didn't get pregnant again until 6 months after we started trying for this baby- which was almost three years after DD was born.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Nope, wait the 6 weeks every time.

Jess...
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Did u get pregnant?

Quoting sugareemommee:

everytime.  We tried after 2 weeks, it was too early, we tried a week later and we were good.  with my 2nd we were sexually active after 4 weeks ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andiecheyenne
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:16 PM
I'm waiting lol. We're wanting to wait till this baby is about potty trained before we start trying for another. If we can't wait we'll just use a condom.. but df freaks out over everything so we'll prolly wait -.-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nika87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:18 PM
I haven't had my little one yet but I'm going the whole 6 weeks; maybe longer. I don't care what SO says, I'll get a chastity belt if I have to!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlbelknap35
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:21 PM
We tried at 3 weeks but was successful at 4. I had stitches up the wazoo or it would of been a sooner try. Found out too that sex mad down there go back to normal ALOT quicker too. If I had my way and nothing was wrong and went back to normal after labor (perfect world situation) I would of had sex th day after birth. I am one that if I get told I can't have it than I want it even more.
jlbelknap35
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Quoting jlbelknap35:

We tried at 3 weeks but was successful at 4. I had stitches up the wazoo or it would of been a sooner try. Found out too that sex mad down there go back to normal ALOT quicker too. If I had my way and nothing was wrong and went back to normal after labor (perfect world situation) I would of had sex th day after birth. I am one that if I get told I can't have it than I want it even more.

Oh sorry didn't read the last of you message... No we did not get pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)