Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me your significant other pet peeves.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:04 PM
  • 9 Replies

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Nika87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:27 PM
He hates when I pop my gum!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spazchicken
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:29 PM

When I try talking to him when he's angry at a videogame.  When a lid isn't on food after it's been cooked(sometimes pans don't have lids)

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:30 PM
My pet peeves about him, or his about me?

Mine for him include: he is a procrastinator, he is a hoarder, he takes FOREVER to do anything....

His for me: I have add and forget what I'm talking about often, I am really quiet until bed time, then I won't shut up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMia09201
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Quoting ArmyWifeAshlie:

My pet peeves about him, or his about me?

Mine for him include: he is a procrastinator, he is a hoarder, he takes FOREVER to do anything....

His for me: I have add and forget what I'm talking about often, I am really quiet until bed time, then I won't shut up...

Yeah, it drives my husband nuts that I always want to have a conversation with him before bedtime, too! Hee, Hee, Hee!  But, really, some things we can't discuss in front of dd, and that's when we're alone!

Keiras_Mom07
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:22 PM
I hate how he leaves his damn socks everywhere! And also how he gets irritated so easily over nothing. Drives me nuts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:24 PM

I honestly can't think of a single one...

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:26 PM

The way he chews his food and drinks soda. And how he always has to have something in his mouth. He breaks the plastic tabs off soda cup lids and chews on it. Or chews his keys or glasses or cell phone. So annoying!

mommysemperfi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Mine for him are: he seems to know the world and takes FOREVER to leave when we go somewhere because he's always talking. And he's such a goof, which I love, but sometimes it gets annoying when I'm not in the mood and want to get things done.

His for me are: I'm OCD and he thinks that one day I'll sweep him up and won't notice because I'm too busy cleaning. Lol. And I like to rearrange the furniture a lot.

LTryon
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Mine for SO are: He's a procrastinator, he can be really lazy, he can be really self-centered, he's a thinker- not a talker, he lacks communication skills, and he is all about appearances (mainly when it comes to his family.... he has to be the "good son" between him and his brother)...

SO's for me would probably be: I haven't really been cooking major meals since being pregnant, because the smell of raw or cooking meat makes me gag and almost vomit (which really sucks because I LOVE to cook)... I tend to ask a lot of questions (like: "what would you do if...?") lol... that I can be quiet all night, but then as soon as we go to bed I'm wide awake and talkative.lol...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)