Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF!! What are your weekend plans?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM
  • 22 Replies

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachelrothchild
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:03 PM

I think we are going to my cousin's anniversary tomorrow, and hopefully we can get to church Sunday.  Baby isn't even 2 weeks old!

jenn660
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM

i am cleaning my house and maybe driving the hour to babies rus, got lots to do before baby comes , i feel like the next 7weeks are going to fly by... so taking advantage of a a little time with out my little man

kaitlynherring
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:18 PM

This week we are going out of town. Booked a very nice room at a hotel. We're going to celebrate my birthday/babymoon. Oh and picking up my Medela breast pump while we're there. I found it on craigslist for $20! :)

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:19 PM
Hopefully avoiding L&D, but right now that seems unlikely...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sgt.youngs.wife
We are going to walmart for a few things and getting a movie to watch downstairs in our "theater room". Hubby has drill this weekend so the kiddos and I will hang out at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82

Maybe doing some shopping, cleaning etc. My Theo is going to be 2 on Monday (sniffle) so we will have his party on Sunday. 8) I still don't have a theme!

Nika87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM
Coercing this baby out the womb, lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM

I was just going to hang out and do nothing. But the summer camp I worked at 10 years ago and last year is having their 40th reunion. My whole family has worked there for the last 10 years one or two of us at a time. So I think I should go.

ManaLynx
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:34 PM

My sister's baby shower is tomorrow :D I'd also like to have a baby, but I don't think that will be happening :P

ctfirsttimemom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:35 PM

hopefully having a baby!!!!! I'm 38 1/2 weeks and tired of bedrest!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)