Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help, I'm nervous. TMI *update in orange*

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  • 11 Replies

I took a pregnancy test and it came up a faint positive, My so and had sex last night then when I woke up there was blood on the sheets.  I have been wearing a pad all morning and haven't soaked it yet.  So I freaked out and took another test and it still came up positive.  Now I am confused.  With my history of loss during pregnancy it concerns me.  Please, any information will be appreciated.

Well I have taken a total of 3 hpt and all three have come up +  Went to a free clinic because my insurance has not started back up yet.They told me I got a strong negative, in those exact words.  So I went home and was thinking how odd that sounded and decided to test again this morning.  This test has also come up +  Called the dr. office and talked to the oncall and she said I sound fairly healthy and with 4 + test and my history of loss they want me in for blood test.I go in next week.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
spazchicken
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Many bleed/spot in very early pregnancy.   I've bled after sex and had pink bleeding, both with pregnancy and not pregnant.  some females still get there period (if it's that time of the month normally for you).  I'd just wait it out and make sure your not bleeding heavy later, good luck :(

SushiKitty
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Id go to the ER...

JazzysWifey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:18 PM
This. Going to the ER won't do anything, they can't do anything this early. Good luck

Quoting spazchicken:

Many bleed/spot in very early pregnancy.   I've bled after sex and had pink bleeding, both with pregnancy and not pregnant.  some females still get there period (if it's that time of the month normally for you).  I'd just wait it out and make sure your not bleeding heavy later, good luck :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Good luck!

Halfpint01
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Ty for the advice.  I'm going to give it till monday probably then go from there.

Quoting spazchicken:

MommyKelleyX3
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Good luck!

summerbear
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Some bleeding is normal. If it is bright red and you are in pain I would go to the ER. If not, just rest and wait it out til Monday. Good luck.

Halfpint01
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Thanks for all the advice.  I had some minor cramping earlier that has since passed.  And I have always had back pain, so I can't really go on that.  My mom has something called degenerative disc disease and we are thinking that I may have that, back pain has always been a part of my life, at least the last 7 or 8 years.  Haven't accumulated any more blood in the pad, only when wiping so I hope thats good.  I also read that women with a multiple pregnancy have a higher likelihood of bleeding in the first trimester. Now I am wondering if that could be a factor for me.  Since twins are in my family.  I'm starting not to worry too much now, because everything is calming down. 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Glad to hear you are doing better!

Oliviyah
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:17 PM
Goodluck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)