Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Date Nights

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do you and your SO have date nights? If so, how often?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dragonmamas
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:32 PM

We do each Friday, because my three and six year old sons stay the night with Grandma who has custody of my eleven year old brother. They eat junk food and play Wii half the night =) We normally go out for dinner, come home and lay around. Nothing special, but much a much needed break from the noise and fighting!

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:39 PM

We try to, but lately, we have been without a sitter for nights out.  Tonight, we had someone arranged, but I think they are going to cancel (it was a rough week for them). 

Crazzzytega
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM

We used to before i got preggers, we wuld go out every other weekend, now im just to tired most of the time. After the baby comes my MIL will help out with the kids so we can at least get 1 weekend a month together

msswisher08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM
We do every once in a while if a good movie is playing or we want to go out to dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spazchicken
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM

We usually get out of the house at least one of the weekend days a week. Usually just to walk around the mall, eat something fairly cheap ect

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:54 PM

We try to once in awhile but it's not very offten

ambs86
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM
We used to not to, but our marriage started suffering. So now we have date nights at least once a month. The kids go stay the night at my step grandmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2luckygirls
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM

lol we are lucky if we get to have any alone time

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Every 6 months or so? We don't live close enough to family to have a regular sitter. And when we are around family we are spending time with them. We need to work on just making it happen though.

YzmaRocks
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Once a month we have an inside date night. We pick a movie, buy some fun food and snuggle after the boys go to bed. I love our date nights!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)